Intelligent Delivery Robot
PuduBot 2 is committed to realizing intelligent deliveries in all scenarios, promoting the application of service robots and accelerating the overall robot development with higher performance, better extendability, adaptability, and reliability.
New Generation VSLAM Technology
• Fusing laser and visual positioning & navigation technology.
• Marker-less deployment; highly improves navigation without redecorating the ceiling.
• The capability of operating in a high-ceiling environment. (up to 20 meters)
• Dual-Lidar System provides PuduBot 2 the ability of 360-degree sensing, with environmental features in full view.
• The upper Lidar is responsible for distance detection, with a practical obstacle avoidance capability within 0.8m (at a load of 40 kg and 1.2m/s travel speed)
• The Lower Lidar is responsible for ground detection.
Industry-leading Chassis System
Better Stability, Better Performance.
Greater Adaptability of Different Scenarios
Support extra large scene mapping for up to 40,000㎡.
Various Delivery Modes
Support four delivery modes and easy switching as required, deeply meet the delivery needs of different scenarios
Support auto-recharging without manual intervention
High-Performance LFP Battery
Operates up to 24H on a 3 hour charge
Enhanced safety and reliability
Fully Enclosed Machine Design
Various Forms, Versatile Accessories